[NBLUG/talk] Samba and large files.

Christopher Wagner waggie at waggie.net
Thu Mar 19 10:12:03 PDT 2009

This is kind of a stupid question, but what's the destination
filesystem?  I've encountered a similar problem in the distant past, and
I believe it ended up being the filesystem that was causing the problem,
not samba.  Otherwise, I've never had issues transferring files larger
than 2 GB with Samba.

- Chris