[NBLUG/talk] BBS nostalgia

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Thu May 14 12:23:45 PDT 2009

Heh! What's up DaMiT, long time no chat. =) SVN is in Petaluma now, I
worked in the same building with Scott and Bill when they started
working with API/Cornisica. Crazy.

I miss DF. I still have a backup of it. I need a good ANSi viewer for
Linux so I can marvel at the days it took me to make some of the
shuttle.ans animations. TheDraw was awesome. =)

/s

Whoops. =p