No subject

Mon May 11 11:32:54 PDT 2009

, Washington to Michigan to Florida. (+ California & other states.)

Globally, Sweden, Germany, England, Ireland, Iran & India (& maybe others I=
 don=B4t recall right now.) :)

In May Richard Stallman joined the global meeting for Q & A about free SW &=
 HW.

=3D=3D YEAR 2 FOCUS: COLLEGE LOCAL MEETINGS, & AMERICAS=B4 ANNOUNCEMENTS.

Two main things I=B4ll focus on this year:
1) Inviting groups to join at colleges & universities - BTIP is educational=
.  My hope: if more students learn about free SW hw & culture, some of them=
 will then go on to become _contributors_. :)

2) I=B4ll try to get monthly announcements out to the biggest LUGs in the 1=
0 largest countries in the Americas.

=3D=3D What would _YOU_ like to accomplish this year?  Email the BTIP mail =
list, say =A8hi=A8, tell us about your interests, projects & desires.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D  FOR FORWARDING - You are invited to forward this announcem=
ent wherever you think it might be appreciated.