[NBLUG/talk] What's it worth?

mendozae at sonoma.edu mendozae at sonoma.edu
Sun Nov 8 13:25:33 PST 2009

I'll respond to both of your emails at once, which I have included, below.

To answer Bob's question: we want to buy a new machine but we are short on
cash these days. We are hoping to use the sale of our old rig to help us
finance the purchase of a new one.

To answer Eric's question: the actual width of the laptop is a hair over
12.5".

Additional info: I have two batteries. One is the standard sized battery
that the computer is sold with automatically and the other is a larger,
beefed up battery, which lasts longer, of course. I paid extra for the
better battery but I can't remember how much because I bought it
separately and I can't find the receipt. I have the invoice for the
initial purchase of the rig, which should be helpful for sake of reference
and the use of the warranty, which is still good for another year and ten
months.

Thank you for your responses,

Edward