[NBLUG/talk] OT: iPhone/iPad development talk

Andrew argonaut at gmx.co.uk
Mon Apr 19 15:24:19 PDT 2010

Anybody here interested in developing for the iPhone/iPad
environment?

Mitchell Waite is the developer of iBird, a bird database for
the iPhone (and now iPad) that is very popular with birders. On
Wednesday, April 21, at 7:00PM, he'll be giving a talk on
development for Apple's mobile platform at the Golden Gate
Computer Society's Consultants' SIG meeting in San Anselmo.
Though the Consultants' SIG is dominated by Windows guys, there
are a few Mac guys and they tolerate me as the sole Linux guy.
Anyone interested in learning about development for iPhones and
iPads is welcome. Anyone who works (or wants to work) as a
computer consultant is also welcome, since we usually talk about
several different issues at the meetings.

The GGCS classroom is at 100 Shaw Drive in San Anselmo. There is
a map and directions at http://www.ggcs.org/Directions.htm

It might be good to RSVP to me. If it looks like there will be a
lot of new faces, I can give the group a heads-up.

A.