[NBLUG/talk] West coast LTSP boot camp

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Wed Apr 28 10:50:47 PDT 2010

Hey all,

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in attending an LTSP (Linux
Terminal Server Project, http://www.ltsp.org ) boot-camp put on by
disklessworkstations.com (a major LTSP thin-client manufacturer) out
here on the west coast. I met with Alex from DW the other week and he
mentioned wanting to do a boot-camp out here as the one they did on the
East coast was pretty successful. Basically, it would be 2 days of
training on how to install/configure/upgrade/maintain an LTSP network
using Ubuntu Linux. Everyone would have their own client and server to
work with. I'm trying to get a figure of who would be interested in
attending. I think the cost is a little over $1000 per head but I'm not
really sure.

Here is the original boot-camp promotion page out in Michigan:
http://www.disklessworkstations.com/training/ltspBootCamp.html

Cheers,
Jordan

--