[NBLUG/talk] Ubuntu 10.04 Keyboard & Mouse Freeze

Jack Smith jack.delbert at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 12:02:14 PDT 2010

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Gil Seiler <taxes28 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  I had similar results.  I downloaded 10.04 4 times.  I dual boot and 10.04
> destroyed the MBR or win 7  4 times.  I had lock ups (this was on a Q6600
> Asus Bd and a AMD machine)  Same results on both machines.  I went back to
> 9.10 as I just was wasting too much time trying to get it to work!

Black screen, nothing works, hit the reboot button.  I was starting to think
it had to be my hardware.  After all, if it was the O/S I would have heard
about it right?  ^_^

--
Jack Smith

English doesn't borrow from other languages -- English follows other
languages down dark alleys and takes what it wants.