[NBLUG/talk] Cant' Send Email to Self

howard howardas at pacbell.net
Sun Sep 19 15:04:45 PDT 2010

I changed the setting to from pop.att to mail.att, and that didn't work.
So I had the correct setting of pop.att.yahoo.com.
So I just tried something that I had not done yet till just reading now.
So through the webmail I emailed myself, and the message does not show
up. So it is not an email client issue but with att.yahoo
So does this mean that my email might be blacklisted??