[NBLUG/talk] JTAG hacking

akleider at sonic.net akleider at sonic.net
Sat Apr 14 14:18:13 PDT 2012

I believe ftdi is the driver needed for jtag and I believe it comes with
the default instal of Debian. I've used jtag (without knowing much about
it and understanding even less) with regard to the Marvell 'plug' devices:
SheevaPlug and DreamPlug. You've already been sent a link to the jtag
interface that they sell. (It's built in to the Sheevaplug but you need
the one they sell to use jtag on the DreamPlug.