[NBLUG/talk] NBLUG Elections Nomination Thread

Kyle Rankin kyle at nblug.org
Wed Nov 7 16:45:52 PST 2012

So for the first time in a long time we have contention for the role of
president of NBLUG. Because of this the plan will be to allow each
candidate a few minutes at the beginning of the November meeting to talk a
bit about themselves. I'm saying this here so Jezra and Glenn have time to
prepare statements and aren't caught off guard at the beginning of the
meeting. We will also use paper ballots instead of the role-call-style
voting we've done in a few prior elections.

--
Kyle Rankin
NBLUG President
kyle at nblug.org