[NBLUG/talk] domain name registrar which uses spam list on outgoing mail?

Kendall Shaw kshaw at kendallshaw.com
Fri Nov 30 15:19:49 PST 2012

On 11/29/2012 08:09 PM, E Frank Ball III wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 07:58:21PM -0800, Michael Tucker wrote:
>   >    Hi everyone,
>   >
>   >    Anyone else get that google redirect email?
>
> No.  What the heck are you talking about?

In case it's useful information: I found out that sonic has an MX only
subscription. And they say that they use spamhaus as one of their spam
detection schemes. So, their servers probably won't end up on the list
at spamhaus at least. So, I am using the same domain name registrar but
not using their spammy mail forwarding servers.

Kendall