[NBLUG/talk] Encryption with Thunderbird

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Wed Aug 21 16:03:09 PDT 2013

Enigmail rocks. I've used it for years. Only issue I have had recently
(might be a corner case, dunno) is that after about 5-6 password prompts
(in Gnome 3) it seems to lock up Icedove (Debian Thunderbird). Logging
out and back in fixes it. I think it's an issue with how Enigmail
handles password prompts. Other than that it's awesome.

Cheers,
Jordan

On 08/21/2013 02:20 PM, Michael Tucker wrote:
> Good afternoon,
>
> Has anyone used either of the PGP plugins available for Thunderbird?
> They are WebPG and Enigmail.
>
> Thank you,
> Michael

Jordan Erickson (PGP: 0xDA470FF8)