[NBLUG/talk] theft deterrent / security system

William Tracy afishionado at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 17:13:09 PST 2013

Just in case anyone is taking this seriously: In California, the property
owner is legally liable for all injuries that occur on a piece of property.
I'm not clear on how this applies when the injured party is a trespasser,
but there is definitely precedent that you can be successfully sued if a
trespasser is injured by an intentional booby trap. I'm not a lawyer, but
talk to one before you try anything like that.

On top of the above: At short ranges, blanks can be just as deadly as
bullets. Please don't treat them as harmless.

William Tracy
afishionado at gmail.com
(408) 685-4819