[NBLUG/talk] acceptable risk

Kendall Shaw kshaw at kendallshaw.com
Wed Nov 20 15:59:20 PST 2013

I have a split personality, if that counts. I am not in violation of
anything, as far as I know, right now. I was in the past asked to sign
an agreement that would prohibit me from doing my job. I requested that
they change it before I signed it. And the stated restrictions are in
the future and a topic of discussion. My point was that these make me
think that I need to be prepared and not wait to be required to do
something that is impossible.

Kendall

--
Sorry, you must accept the license.