[NBLUG/talk] Cheap laptop capable of running Linux

Bob Blick bobblick at ftml.net
Fri Nov 22 15:27:39 PST 2013

You should be able to get a Thinkpad T60 for under a hundred bucks.
It'll only have a Core Duo and 2 gig ram but that should be plenty for
non-gui use.

Great deals to be had in off-lease Thinkpads and Latitudes.

Spend a half hour on eBay and you'll find just the one you want from a
source with good reputation.

Or Amazon if you want to spend an extra $20.

Best regards, Bob