[NBLUG/talk] Anyone familiar/successful with Canon D530 laser under linux?

Peter Lutz aa6av at sonic.net
Wed Jan 22 18:17:32 PST 2014

I and my family and friends are very happy with Brother Laser printers.
My HP lasted 16 years, but it cost $1000, too.  Replacing it for a small
fraction of the cost with Brother seems to have been a good move.  The
Brother machines speak postscript.  The main thing I've found is that if
you don't use them, they rot.  So print something every week and they
will last a very long time.

Peter

--
Peter Lutz  AA6AV