[NBLUG/talk] Book suggestions for raffle prizes

Allan Cecil allan at nblug.org
Tue May 20 23:42:06 PDT 2014

Greetings,

TL;DR - Please respond to the list if you have any book suggestions for the general meeting raffle prizes.

As you may know, NBLUG is generously sponsored by O'Reilly Media (http://oreilly.com) both in the form of the Tarsier meeting room where we meet for our general meetings as well as by providing us with books for raffle prizes and book discounts for NBLUG members with the code DSUG or DSUG50 (I've updated the right sidebar at http://nblug.org with the discount code as well).  We have an opportunity to pick a new group of books for the raffle prizes and we want to know what books people would like to see.

So, what books from http://www.oreilly.com/store/ do YOU want to see in the raffle?  Please reply to the talk list and share your suggestions!  As a reminder, we are also still looking for speakers for upcoming months - if you or someone you know has a potential talk of interest please let us know at speakers at nblug.org.  Thanks in advance,

Allan Cecil
President, North Bay Linux User's Group

A.C.
******