[NBLUG/talk] October meeting

Allan Cecil allan at nblug.org
Thu Oct 9 10:05:18 PDT 2014

Heh - I'm not so sure about this Hairware stuff. :)

Indeed, we do not currently have a speaker for October; the speaker I had in mind fell through and no one on the board has had any leads either.  Is there anyone in the talk list that has something they would like to give a presentation on?

Thanks for any and all ideas,

A.C.
******