[NBLUG/talk] Help with Grub2

Peter Lutz aa6av at sonic.net
Wed Sep 10 12:37:43 PDT 2014

Thank you, Omar.

The boot selection process in BIOS works fine.  It's not quite what I was
looking for, but it solves the problem for a first pass.  I'll continue
working on GRUB2, as it does appear to be broken.  At least with F11 (on
my MoBo) I can boot all the systems at will.

Peter

--
Peter Lutz  AA6AV
Meaning is Homemade.