[NBLUG/talk] Anybody interested in AI?

Omar Eljumaily omar at omnicode.com
Wed Dec 16 14:31:04 PST 2015

TTK, I did take it down, obviously too soon, but I put a new one up.

https://www.facebook.com/Sonoma-County-Artificial-Intelligence-Interest-Group-970541489705455/

I'm currently hacking up CMU Sphinx to try to use in automatic animation
and movie production.  I'm very interesting in Hidden Markov Models as a
part of a sort of grand AI world view scheme. Maybe I'm wrong about it,
but it seems to be a very simple, useful, and far reaching concept.

I'll post more about it on the above page, and maybe you can post too.
Hopefully we can get other people interested and/or continue to talk and
meet land based about it if it has value to us.

Thanks,

Omar