[NBLUG/talk] [NBLUG/Announce] General meeting July 14th: Lightning Talks & Hackfest

Allan Cecil ac at sonic.net
Tue Jul 14 18:23:29 PDT 2015

As Frank noted (while I was out of town - thanks for the cover!), our speaker had an emergency come up and had to cancel his travel plans to Petaluma.  He hopes to reschedule, but tonight we'll be doing a general lightning talk.  If someone else brings a laptop with Synergy we can do a demo of how it works.

See everyone there,

A.C.
******