[NBLUG/talk] OT: Technical Writer

jim jim at well.com
Fri Jun 5 20:26:01 PDT 2015

     How about me? I've got experience as a technical
writer mainly for programmers and/or system administrators,
and mainly *nix systems. I've also got experience working
as a system administrator, programmer-analyst, and with
electronics and embedded systems.
jim
415 823 4590  my cellphone, call anytime