[NBLUG/talk] Anyone going to the meeting tonight able to Periscope it?

Allan Cecil allan at nblug.org
Tue Oct 13 13:45:25 PDT 2015

Can I get a volunteer to lend a hand with this?  Apparently all it requires installing the application on an Android phone and setting up a stream but I've never tried it myself.  We've often been asked to provide streaming for those who can't make it and it couldn't hurt to give this a shot.

Thanks in advance and see you tonight,

A.C.
******
President, North Bay Linux User's Group