[NBLUG/talk] UNIX System V backup woes

gandalf at sonic.net gandalf at sonic.net
Tue Oct 27 09:06:25 PDT 2015

I would prefer not to and again, the problem looks to be solved. WinSCP
can be scripted to do backups. I have installed Cygwin or rather the
rsync version of it to servers to add rsync capabilities.

Currently I made a tar script that backs up all the important
directories and files. The really large directories are just copied en
masse to the Windows server.