[NBLUG/talk] [NBLUG/Announce] June 14th general meeting - Hackfest and lightning talks, donations for projector

William Tracy afishionado at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 17:35:55 PDT 2016

Anybody want to share what they're planning on showing off/presenting on? I
have a family member who is on the fence about the whole Linux thing that I
might talk into coming depending on what the topics are going to be.

As for myself, I'm thinking about putting together a short talk that I call
"An Angry Rant About the Android Maps API" that should be somewhat
interesting to anyone who has considered writing an Android app.

My current project (where the presentation material comes from) is an
Android app that pulls in restaurant inspection results from the Sonoma
County Department of Health Services and plots them on an interactive map.
(You'll always be able to find the closest restaurant with a roach-free
kitchen!)

William Tracy
afishionado at gmail.com
(408) 685-4819