[NBLUG/talk] Hack Fest was great.

marcus barrett bamarcus77 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 01:59:08 PDT 2016

We missed you Alan. Hack Fest was great.
We talked about Pay Pal and Bitcoin.

I brought my USB drive enclosure and swapped
out a 20 GB drive for a 200 GB drive. That went
off fine. I plugged it in and no lights, no joy.
after a bit of trouble shooting i found that the power
cable wasn't plugged in all the way. Tried again and
joy joy, bright little LED lit right up.  So, I need to
format and mount it. And we were running out of
time so I just put it all away and i'm thinking i'll
bring it to the next hack fest. Then i remembered
the Mailing List (Hope i'm on the right list)

Anyway from plugging into the USB and booting
the laptop what's my next step. I know i need to
format the drive and mount it, and possibly edit
fstab so that it will automatically mount when
plugged in.

so yeah, looking forward to hearing from you guys.
bamarcus77 at gmail.com
http://marcusbarrett.blogspot.com