[NBLUG/talk] [NBLUG/Announce] June 14th general meeting - Hackfest and lightning talks, donations for projector

Allan Cecil allan at nblug.org
Tue May 31 12:15:08 PDT 2016

Great question - per the announce post I replied to, at the next general meeting we'll have a Square card reader (for Visa / Mastercard etc.) and we can accept cash and checks on site.  We opted not to open up a PayPal account because PayPal has some rather strict requirements but if it's literally the only way someone can donate I'm sure we could figure out a way to proxy a payment somehow.  I offered the option of accepting Bitcoin but the rest of the board thought it might not be worth the trouble. :)

If there's a challenge making a donation just let us know.  Thanks!

A.C.
******
President, North Bay Linux User's Group