[NBLUG/talk] [NBLUG/Announce] Nov. 8th meeting: Lightning Talks, Elections, and Hackfest

E Frank Ball III frankb at frankb.us
Tue Nov 8 18:37:27 PST 2016

Topic: Lightning Talks, Elections, and Hackfest
When: Tuesday November 8th, 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Speaker: Everyone

Location:  O'Reilly Media, Sebastopol CA in the Tarsier conference room
past the metal statue and to the right ( http://nblug.org/locations )

Lightning Talks:
Have something you would like to present, but don't have enough material
for a full talk?  Here's your chance.  Talk about anything Linux related.

Elections:
After the last lightning talk concludes we will hold our annual elections.

Hackfest:
Bring your hardware or software project to get help with it or just to
show it off.