[NBLUG/talk] Bright LAMP Needed

CSO cso at cryptorights.foundation
Sun Oct 13 17:54:12 PDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

The CryptoRights Foundation (CRF, a small local nonprofit of which some of you are aware), is in search of a LAMP* system administrator to help with maintaining and developing our servers. We can pay a double-digit percentage of your monthly rent, but really it's about feeling good because you're making a positive-wait, sorry, what was I thinking… it's just the money. Anyway…

The Good News is that we have documentation on our internal wiki and our current sysadmin is around to help with the modest workload. We especially need someone who can interrobang some server scripts together. Experience with iCalendar is a huge plus. Maybe you can keep Joomla and WordPress from engaging in back seat horseplay, that sorta stuff.

The Bad News is that, CRF, once called 'cryptographers without borders' (for its muddy-boots work on war crimes investigations), has been a human rights security tech nonprofit for over 20 years. Wait… that's a bad thing now? Um… what color is the sky?

~dave

* so, things may be sliding off the metaphorical precipice at a rate suggesting a giant tabby clearing our comforting tchotchkes off this existential plane like it's a cosmic coffee table, but I'm pretty sure Linux, Apache and Python are still in that acronym. ;)

Chief Security Officer
CryptoRights Foundation, Inc. (501c3)
 "Securing Human Rights, One Bit at a Time"
Ph: +1.415.333.3OO3
Em: CSO at CryptoRights.Foundation