[NBLUG/talk] LUGs, venue, advocacy, dues/incorporation, and other thoughts

Allan Cecil ac at sonic.net
Sat Jul 23 10:17:01 PDT 2022

Regarding a venue, I regret to say I have reached out to Sonic twice
over the last few months and have not heard any reply which is highly
out of the ordinary based on their past responsiveness. I am unsure if
my primary contact is overwhelmed or if there is another issue at play.

Talk members with Sonic connections, would someone be willing to inquire
gently? Right now the question is "What would it take for us to resume
meeting in Sonic's break room at 7 PM on the 2nd Tuesday of every
month?" and we're open to discussion if there are particular limitations
in place.

Thanks in advance for anyone who happens to know more,

A.C.
******
Board Member at Large, North Bay Linux Users' Group