[NBLUG/talk] September 26 PD article about an open source software organization with local ties - LF Energy

Tom Most twm at freecog.net
Tue Sep 27 22:22:56 PDT 2022

Neat! I didn't realize LF Energy had a local connection. EEweather <https://eeweather.readthedocs.io/en/latest/> looks potentially useful, and I'd heard of the statistical approach to computing avoided energy use, but didn't realize there was an open implementation in EEmeter <http://eemeter.openee.io/>.

---Tom