DefCon

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Tue Jun 18 09:54:45 PDT 2002

On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 09:22:45PM -0700, error wrote:

> > What are you going to speak on?
> >
> > Can you talk about it at an NBLUG meeting sometime, too?
>
> I suppose that I could, but I am unsure how you feel about NLP being
> talked about.

Unless it was more about a tool that could run on Linux or is free software,
all the definitions of NLP I know are way too advanced for most of this
crowd.

(Neuro-Linguistic Programming?  Natural Language Processing?  Network Layer
Protocol?  Non-Linear Programming?  Natural Language Programming?  Normal
Link Pulse?  Too many TLAs, but I'm guessing the Language/Linguistic end...)
Eric Eisenhart                                  eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
Perl, SQL, Linux and Web            ^           IRC: Freiheit at openprojects
Coder, Sysadmin and geek           /e\                AIM: falsch freiheit
http://eric.eisenhart.com/         ---                       ICQ: 48217244