[NBLUG/talk] Changed Network

Walter Hansen gandalf at sonic.net
Tue Apr 27 18:04:44 PDT 2004

I'm running x right now and I'm in ssh from win box. Everything behaves
the same and /etc/resolv.conf looks the same. I thought the GATWAY=router
looked odd to so I turned it back to 192.168.33.100 and restarted network,
no change.

[root at amanda sysconfig]# cat /etc/host.conf
order hosts,bind
[root at amanda sysconfig]#

I admit I'm stumped on this, but all was fine before the network change
over. Very very odd.

I think I can confiugre a proxy on the one router if I want to, but only
if I want to. The other router is a simple gateway router.