[NBLUG/talk] executables to run at boot

Sean seanvanco at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 16:46:22 PDT 2006

Well, I got the system to attempt to load the software, but the error
message states that it cannot find the configuration files. I looked
at several examples on two gentoo machines, and I do not see a
standard way of defining where the config files are found.

Is this possible, or have I hit a brick wall because I don't know the
exact code required to call the configs properly?

Sean