[NBLUG/talk] Electronic format to audio

Scott Doty scott at sonic.net
Mon Jul 31 17:17:46 PDT 2006

On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 04:43:27PM -0700, Troy Arnold wrote:
> If you knew the proper gconf key, you could use gconftool to manipulate it.
> This is how I get emacs keybindings, for instance:
>
> gconftool-2 -s -t string /desktop/gnome/interface/gtk_key_theme Emacs

I'm not sure what I did to fix it, but I fixed it.  Seemed that either
removing some of those %gconf files nuked the setting -- but it might also
be uninstalling and re-installing control-center...

Dang, I managed to nuke my ikbd shortcuts -- thankfully, I made a backup of
all of "~scott" before performing surgery...

Thank you for the suggestions, Troy. :)

 -Scott