[NBLUG/Announce] NBLUG Election results

E Frank Ball frankb at frankb.us
Sat Feb 12 16:26:42 PST 2022

North Bay Linux Users Group,			02/12/22

On Tuesday February 8th we held our first meeting in quite a
while at Flagship Taproom / Spring Thai in Cotati.  Seven
people were present including four board members.  We held
an election for the board, and here are the new board members:

President:  Derek Noonburg
Vice President:  Tom Most
Scribe:  Frank Ball
Treasurer:  Matt DaSilva
At Large 1:  Allan Cecil
At Large 2:  vacant

The meeting room at Sonic.net is only available if everyone has a
vaccine certificate, so we won't be meeting there until things
get back to normal.  We do plan to meet again at Flagship Taproom
/ Spring Thai in Cotati, just as a social event.  They have nice
picnic bench seating outdoors.  Good beer from flagship and good
Thai food from Spring Thai.

Cheers,

   E. Frank Ball III
   Scribe, North Bay Linux Users Group
   Frank at NBLUG.org
   I'd tell you my UDP joke but I'm not sure you'd get it