InstallFest volunteers?

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Wed Jan 10 01:23:59 PST 2001

Well, on Saturday, February 17th, we're having an InstallFest.

As usual, we depend on the help of volunteers (you, hopefully) to assist
people with their installs.

Email me if you think you might be interested in helping.

We can use help from people with a fairly wide range of experience.
Sometimes we'll have people with weird hardware that want an unusual
install.  Sometimes we have people with *very* normal hardware that want a
RedHat install and really just need somebody to hold their hand because
they're nervous about installing Linux.  If you've ever installed Linux,
it's likely we could use your help.

I can use help if you just happen to drop in.  In fact, I've been known to
rope innocent people that dropped in to check out the InstallFest into
helping somebody with an install.  It's best, though, if I know who's
coming, when and what they can help with.  I like to try and plan out that
information with who's coming that needs help and have as much scheduled out
in advance as possible.

Anyways, I know it's a bit aways, but I figured I'd ask now.  I'll probably
ask again closer to the actual InstallFest.  If you just *happen* to drop by
on the 17th and feel like helping out, that's fine, too.
--
    Eric Eisenhart   Freedom is slavery.      http://eric.eisenhart.com/
 ^  ICQ#: 48217244   Ignorance is strength.   eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
/e\ Perl&SQL Coder   War is peace.            IRC Nicks: Falsch Freiheit
---                        -- George Orwell