Anyone attending NBLUG meetngs use "other" Dsitros? Was Re: Stampede

Mike Rice dolo724 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 11:25:05 PST 2001

I use Storm (Debian) at home, my wife finds it preferable to RedHat and
Windows(98/NT). Construction differences are beyond me, but it's a
"feel-right" usage that counts for her. Only complaints so far are
out-of-the-box incompatibility with M$ web stuff and WebShots, but I'm
working on that.

Mike

--- ME <dugan at passwall.com> wrote:

> Long ago, we had informal polling at our meetings of what distros
> were
> used by members that attended the meetings. Anyone out there that
> goes to
> meetings at nblug using a distro other than RedHat, Debian, or SuSE?
>
> On Fri, 23 Mar 2001, Rick Moen wrote:
> > begin  ME quotation:
> > > Perfect example of antagonism. :-)
> > No, perfect example of disgust.
> > And you've now more than exhausted my interest.
>
> Good, We can move on.

=====
___shaving weekly with Occam's Razor___
Visit the Northern California Church of Freethought
at http://www.geocities.com/dolo724 ...Think for Yourself!