registrars?

E Frank Ball frankb at efball.com
Thu Jan 17 14:08:32 PST 2002

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 11:54:41AM -0800, Troy Engel wrote:
} Hey cats, I'm looking to register a new domain.  Who's the current
} preferred registrar these days amongst the geek clan?

Troy,

I'm not sure what type of service you are looking for.  I use
www.mydomain.com for 3 domains.  They do DNS/MX records/subdomains
and/or web/mail redirection.  The web page for DNS or redirection is
pretty easy to use and redirection changes are instantainous, DNS has to
propigate but they change it immediately.  $15/year/domain for
everything.  If you don't want to do your own DNS they seem like the way
to go.

   E Frank Ball                frankb at efball.com