Proxy Server..

Christopher Wagner chrisw at pacaids.com
Tue Mar 5 10:35:04 PST 2002

I have Squid installed already, haven't played with it yet.  I'll check it
out. :)

As for the privacy concerns, I agree.  I look at it like a privacy violation
in many ways, but I also can understand to some degree that employees, if
requested not to, shouldn't be doing private things on their work computer
anyway.  But it still seems rather big brotherish..  Se la vie..

- Christopher Wagner
chrisw at pacaids.com

Packaging Aids Corporation - Information Systems
P.O. Box 9144
San Rafael, CA 94912-9144
http://www.pacaids.com/
(415) 454-4868 x116