Speaking of Mailing Lists

Brad Cox brad at linuxbofh.com
Tue Mar 5 14:15:51 PST 2002

I would recommend ezmlm-idx (www.ezmlm.org).  It is basically a patch
to ezmlm (cr.yp.to/ezmlm.html) that gives it a lot more features.  The
way it is designed should make it easy to write something to interface
with it.  This is what the nblug lists use.

Brad Cox		brad at linuxbofh.com
Key fingerprint = E741 589E 4A43 DA89 C5AA  B9A3 7E44 18BB C16B F62D
Miksch's Law:
	If a string has one end, then it has another end.