Meeting

ME dugan at passwall.com
Wed May 15 21:27:05 PDT 2002

On Wed, 15 May 2002, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> On Tue, 14 May 2002, ME wrote:
>
> > This is not something new. Bill (LUGOD) stepped down as president to allow
> > Pete (LUGOD) to take over. This was not due to lack of popularity, but
> > lack of time, and energy to keep going! (It can become a thankless job as
> > a temporal vortex - no matter how much you do, you can do sooooo much more
> > to make it even better!)
>
> Actually, Pete was the original president and Bill the original VP.  Pete
> stepped down and Bill took over a while back, then Bill stepped down and
> Pete took over again...
>
> But now we're off topic...  (I guess "We" really means "I" in this
> sentence.)
>
> -Mark (planning to attend NBLUG meeting *one* of these days...)

Seeeeee Eric? Yet another reason for me not to be there! I can't even get
a simple story straight! Who else on the board would want to go for Pres?

(Thanks Mark for letting me know. I am so bad with remembering this stuff,
and only knew. Both Pete and Bill are great!)

We had a treas., sec./scribe, vp, pres, and 2-3 others I think. How about
our webmaster?