Meeting

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Tue May 28 17:35:31 PDT 2002

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 11:13:55PM -0700, ME wrote:

[a lot of really good points about what makes a good LUG leader snip'd]

Wow...a much better list than I think I could have done.  I'd have to agree
with all of it.  The hours per month don'tt *seem* like a lot, but I thnk if
I sat down and actually made notes about when I'm doing LUG stuff, I'd bet
it's really close to that 10 hr/mo estimate, if not more.  Of course, like
you said, you can always spend more...and sometimes less depending on what
your "other life" is doing that particular month.

> We can hope that Dustin will still attend the meetings. (You will still
> come to them, right?)

Hahaha...you guys ain't gettin rid of me *that* easily. ;)

I'll still be coming to meetings and I'll still be envolved in the group at
some level.  Just not the guy that the buck stops at anymore.

-Dustin