mail archival stuff

Dustin Mollo dustin at sonic.net
Tue May 21 13:28:41 PDT 2002

Hey Bill,

Thanks for the offer!!

I spoke with Eric earlier today and we're actually (finally) going to
convert things over to mailman either later this week or this weekend.  I
spent a little bit of time looking it over today and hope to spend some more
time in the evenings this week.

I'll also be going through my email archives to grab all the old
nblug-talk at lists.sonic.net data to through into the archive as well.

Also...while I'm here.  I'd like to appologize to everyone for my silence on
the list this past week.  Personal time has been rather booked up lately for
some odd reason.  I'll be reading through and replying appropriately later
this week/weekend.

Oh - and look for an InstallFest announcement and later this week as well.  For
those who like to (or need to) book things early, it's going to be June 8th
@ SSU.  Registration will be open when the official announcement goes out.

-Dustin