call for books...

augie schwer at sonic.net
Fri Sep 13 10:32:46 PDT 2002

with the installfest comming up i thought it would be a good idea to
get some literature together for those newbies who might like it. the
problem as i see it is that we give these people shiny new linux
installs, but no documentation to go along with it, so that when they
hit a snag they're lost, and may just give up all together.

so this is a call to action for:

	books for browsing
	books to give away
	tutorials, how-to's, cheat sheets etc.

i will be brining my own personal stash of books for browsing during
those installfest down-times like during an install or while
downloading software.

if you would like to help please contact me and i will do my best to
coordinate all this. remeber installfest is 21 September so please
contact me before then.

Augie Schwer <schwer at sonic.net>
NBLUG InstallFest Literature Distribution Program Coordinator

--
"There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand
binary, and those who don't."

registered linux user #229905
Key fingerprint = 9815 AE19 AFD1 1FE7 5DEE  2AC3 CB99 2784 27B0 C072
gpg public key: http://www.sonic.net/schwer/schwer.asc