call for books...

Eric Eisenhart eric at eisenhart.com
Fri Sep 13 10:54:25 PDT 2002

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 10:32:46AM -0700, augie wrote:
> with the installfest comming up i thought it would be a good idea to
> get some literature together for those newbies who might like it. the
> problem as i see it is that we give these people shiny new linux
> installs, but no documentation to go along with it, so that when they
> hit a snag they're lost, and may just give up all together.

Any of you in this category yourselves, remember: you can ask us anything on
this mailing list.

> i will be brining my own personal stash of books for browsing during
> those installfest down-times like during an install or while
> downloading software.

I'll try to bring some browseable books, too.

> Augie Schwer <schwer at sonic.net>
> NBLUG InstallFest Literature Distribution Program Coordinator

Just in case you can't remember his email address, he's now also
literature at nblug.org, books at nblug.org and ifldpc at nblug.org.

Augie: if you need a separate mailing list for this, just ask; but I suspect
doing it on talk is fine unless the traffic gets too high.
Eric Eisenhart                                  eric-dot-sig at eisenhart.com
Perl, SQL, Linux and Web            ^           IRC: Freiheit at openprojects
Coder, Sysadmin and geek           /e\                AIM: falsch freiheit
http://eric.eisenhart.com/         ---                       ICQ: 48217244