[NBLUG/talk] Linux for refurbished computers (was: Re: Distributing OpenOffice...)

Lincoln Peters lincoln_peters at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 16:59:00 PDT 2003

The web page you pointed at is almost three years old.  It doesn't indicate
what the current version of Gnumeric was at the time it was written, but I
notice that that old version did not support printing.  Although I haven't
tried it, printing does seem to be possible with the version I have
(1.0.13).

We may just have to wait for the gnumeric.org website to be restored.

Lincoln