[NBLUG/talk] [Fwd: Speaker for Windsor Senior Computer User's Group on Linux]

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun Jul 20 01:03:00 PDT 2003

On Sun, Jul 20, 2003 at 12:04:45AM -0700, ME wrote:
<snip>

> Donna Crawford from the Windsor Senior Computer User's Group is looking to
> find someone who knows about Linux and possibly Windows to speak about the
> differences between the two and what advantages Linux may offer seniors.

I hope someone does!  This is a great idea. :^)

I'll be speaking at August's Sacramento PC Users Group
(definitely draws an on-average older crowd than most of the LUGs I've been to)
and last week, one of LUGOD's members did a talk on OpenOffice.org to SacPCUG.

-bill!

--
bill at newbreedsoftware.com                           Got kids?  Get Tux Paint!