[NBLUG/talk] Help: Newbie and proxy server running SBS2000

Jennifer Tracy tiny_tyrant at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 13:57:01 PDT 2003

well shoot me and call me an idiot.  FOund one problem.  Bad network cable.
DOH!  Took care of that.  now I can ping the server from my linux box, and i
can ping the linux box from my windows system.

Still can't get onto the internet.  Our server is running Microsoft Proxy
Server 2.0 and that is what I have to get past.

Jenn