[NBLUG/talk] Help: Newbie and proxy server running SBS2000

Rob Orsini orsini at sonic.net
Wed Jun 11 14:09:00 PDT 2003

At 01:58 PM 6/11/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>well shoot me and call me an idiot.  FOund one problem.  Bad network cable.

I don't think you could pay anyone in this group to call you that, or even
think it.  I'm new (last night was my first meeting) and have been floored
by how supportive everyone is.  I'm more confident in every new Linux thing
I take on because of this incredible support system.  At this rate, you'll
be on the network within the hour, if not already. :-)

-Rob